Let the hills fill your heart with this Sound of Music workshop!
This play date uses songs and concepts from The Sound of Music to heighten our singing and acting skills.
Learn how to use solfège to sing on pitch, learn the do-rei-mi song and dance, workshop a song of your choosing and so much more!
Learn that we have the ability to climb every mountain life puts in our path until we find our dream!
Why You'll Love This Experience
Build confidence skills
Meet The Artist
My name is Madison Meeron, I am 21 years old, and a Theatre Major at Hope College in Holland, MI.
I began my performance career at the age of 3 when my grandma and I would act out The Wizard of Oz beginning to end! Since then I have been adamant about making art.
My mission is to create theatrical works that allow individuals to develop a deeper understanding of themselves, others, and the world. I love working with children and was recently hired as a Teacher’s Assistant at a childcare facility!
Theatre has granted me immense amounts of joy. I hope to spread that joy to others and inspire those younger than me to embark on their own creative journeys!Leave A Message
What You'll Need
- Computer, tablet or smartphone with a stable internet connection. Video and sound on.
- Week 1: Learn a portion of “So Long Farewell” and say so long, farewell until next time!
- Week 2: Select and bring a song that you dream of singing for next time.
- Week 3: Review the Do-Rei- Mi song and solfege.
- Week 4: Remind the children that with time and effort they can all climb every mountain and find their dreams.
Join a video call
Parents: Download Zoom for free on a desktop or mobile device. After you book a play-date, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how your kid can join.
Want to book this play-date for a Birthday Party?
Contact us at email@example.com
Things to keep in mind
Always communicate through Tiny Broadway only. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside the Tiny Broadway website or app.