Wicked the HipHop Musical: Four Part Series will virtually enchant students with the beloved Broadway Sensation Wicked with a Hip Hop Twist!
It’s been 10 years since the events of Elphaba and Glinda took place and it feels like everyone has seemed to have forgotten the excitement that the land beyond the Rainbow holds.
Except for Miss Nessarose-Elphaba's sometimes forgotten sister. Nessarose is now the Mayoress of Munchkin Land and is finding that the Munchkins know NOTHING about Elphaba and Glinda’s story-so Nessarose is regaling the incredible tale Now-but with a twist a hip hop twist!
Join Miss Nessarose as she tells the thrilling musical tale of two witches turned friends, turned enemies-with an entire magical city flipped upside down.
This virtual interactive experience will take you through the incredible story of Wicked through learning about friendships, love, some wickedly awesome crafts, activities, and moral character all while dishing out some incredible bops along the way!
Why You'll Love This
Going the way your heart desire
Meet The Artist
I'm Elise and I'm a Teaching Artist/Actor/Improvisor based in New York City. I received my BFA in Theatre Performance with a minor in Arts Management from Long Island University Post. I have also studied and performed Long-form, Short-form, and Musical Improv at iO Chicago, The Second City Chicago, The Annoyance Chicago, and The Magnet in NYC.
I'm currently a Teaching Artist with Manhattan Youth teaching Improv and Theatre in their after school programs. I'm a company member of Theatre Nerds/Neon Entertainment's Murder Mystery company touring around the east coast to college campus' and philanthropic events.
In 2019 I created and directed my own combination Improv/Theatre piece called Eating Garbage Graciously where I combined Verbatim Theatre and Improv to create my own Improv form.
I have an immense love for teaching the arts and the vast benefits they can have one one's social abilities, creativity, imagination, and confidence. In all of my classes I try to stress the importance of having a willingness to fail and an eagerness for artistic risk and discovery! I enjoy cats, chocolate chip cookies, and long long walks. Excited to create with you all!Leave A Message
What You'll Need
- Computer, tablet or smartphone with a stable internet connection. Video and sound on.
- Crafts Glinda’s Magic Wand:
- -Construction Paper (using paper for stick and top of wand)
- - White Glue
- -*Optional Ribbon or sequins*
- Direction for Craft:
- -Roll a piece of construction paper on the longer side tightly making a rod and seal with a piece of scotch tape-this is the stick part of the wand.
- -Draw a shape on a colored construction paper of your choice (star, heart, circle, etc.) Cut that piece out with scissors and then glue or tape on your wand stick.
- -Draw another smaller shape on a construction paper of your choice. Cut that shape out and place inside of your first shape on your wand with tape or glue.
- -Personalize with ribbon, sequins, or a third shape and put on with white glue!
Join a video call
Parents: Download Zoom for free on a desktop or mobile device. After you book a play-date, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how your kid can join.
Want to book this play-date for a Birthday Party?
Contact us at email@example.com
Things to keep in mind
Always communicate through Tiny Broadway only. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside the Tiny Broadway website or app.