With the We're Off To See The Wizard class your child won’t need to meet The Wizard to make all of their dreams come true. Allow Dorothy to take your child on a magical journey through the land of Oz.
This class will engage children in role-play/ character development exercises in order to increase their performance skills, all while teaching them important lessons about vulnerability and empathy.
Please review the list of required craft materials for this class below (feel free to supplement the materials if needed). Please note there is one craft per session. Feel free to contact us with any questions by using the message button below.
Why You'll Love This Experience
Role Play, arts & craft
Kids will learn about empathy and vulnerability
Meet The Artist
My name is Madison Meeron, I am 21 years old, and a Theatre Major at Hope College in Holland, MI.
I began my performance career at the age of 3 when my grandma and I would act out The Wizard of Oz beginning to end! Since then I have been adamant about making art.
My mission is to create theatrical works that allow individuals to develop a deeper understanding of themselves, others, and the world. I love working with children and was recently hired as a Teacher’s Assistant at a childcare facility!
Theatre has granted me immense amounts of joy. I hope to spread that joy to others and inspire those younger than me to embark on their own creative journeys!Leave A Message
What You'll Need
- Computer, tablet or smartphone with a stable internet connection. Video and sound on.
- Week 1. Poppy craft: Red, green, and black paint. Paper. Bottle cap.
- Week 2. Tornado in a bottle: Empty bottle. Drop of dish soap. Glitter or food coloring.
- Week 3. Tin man craft: Aluminum foil. Paper. Pen. Can (optional). Pipe cleaners (optional).
- Week 4. Wizard of Oz cootie catcher: http://bnute.blogspot.com/2013/03/free-printable-wizard-of-oz-cootie.html (Free printable outline)
Join a video call
Parents: Download Zoom for free on a desktop or mobile device. After you book a play-date, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how your kid can join.
Want to book this play-date for a Birthday Party?
Contact us at email@example.com
Things to keep in mind
Always communicate through Tiny Broadway only. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside the Tiny Broadway website or app.